If you are one who hesitates between cheese or dessert, why not do both? This recipe allies the sweetness of pears with the sharpness of Roquefort cheese and the walnuts add a nice crunch. It’s wonderful served with a simple green salad!
For 6 people
A handful of walnuts, roughly chopped
1 puff pastry
- Butter and flour a tart tin.
- Roll the puff pastry and place in the tin. Prick with a fork and refrigerate.
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Peel and quarter the pears. Core them if necessary.
- Crumble the Roquefort cheese.
- Take the tart tin out of the fridge and harmoniously place the pear quarters on the pastry. Add the crumbled evenly cheese between each pear quarter and finish by sprinkling the chopped walnuts on top.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes (watch the walnuts so they don’t burn).
- Serve hot with a salad of your choice.