This is probably one of my favourite fruity desserts. It’s creamy, the fruits bring a welcome tang and it can be eaten warm or cold, which is good when the weather can be summery one day and miserable the next…
Source : La France Gourmande (French Thermomix cookbook)
500g fruits (I picked cherry and apricot but you can also use peaches or red berries in the summer or apple, banana and kiwi in the winter)
250g milk (I used lactofree as we are dairy intolerant)
40g butter (20g salted + 20g unsalted ) + a bit more for buttering the dish
- Peel and stone the fruits and cut them in chunks if they are too big.
- Butter an oven dish (about 20cm) and spread the fruits at the bottom
- Preheat the oven at 180C
- Put the 40g butter in the TM bowl and heat 1min/50C/speed 1
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix 1min/speed 4.
- Pour the mixture over the fruits and bake for 35 to 45 minutes. I should be cooked when the top is golden and it is still slighty wobbly at the center.