The weather is getting summery again so it’s time for some light salads and Mediterranean dishes. This Greek inspired dish is using filo pastry as a case for the Feta filling. It’s easy to make and delicious with a green salad.
Source: Cuisine A á Z
150g Feta cheese
25g pine nuts
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven at 200C
- Place the eggs, Feta, Philadelphia or cream cheese, olive oil and salt and pepper in the TM bowl. Mix 15 sec/speed 6.
- Add the pine nuts and mix 5 sec/speed 3.
- Melt the butter (in the microwave or in a saucepan on the stove).
- Butter a muffin tray(I used a silicone muffins sheet)
- Take out a sheet of filo pastry and brush it with some melted butter. Cut out bands of filo the width of 1 muffin case.
- Line each muffin with the bands of filo, changing the angle with each band to fill the whole muffin case.
- Do the same with the remaining filo pastry and muffin cases.
- Pour the content of the TM bowl in each muffin until filled almost to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot or warm with a salad and extra Feta.