Here is a great idea for a Christmas present that I found in my friend Nadine’s blog: Nuage de farine. These lollies are very pretty and would make a chocoholic friend very happy indeed!
Source: Nuage de farine
For 20 lollies
450g dark chocolate
Flavour of your choice: cinnamon, vanilla extract, chilli powder…
- Melt the chocolate, sugar and spice in the TM bowl 3 min/50C/speed 3.
- Mix 3 min/speed 2 until smooth and the chocolate has reached 32C (stop the blades and remove lid before measuring the temperature with a probe).
- Pour into mini silicone moulds (about 2.5cl capacity).
- Leave to set in the fridge for 7 min and place wooden sticks in the middle of each mould (the chocolate needs to be slightly set but soft enough to easily dig the sticks).
- Let set completely in the fridge, unmould the lollies, wrap them in cellophane and tie with a ribbon if offering.
- Add following instructions with the lollies: melt 1 lolly in a mug of hot milk and enjoy!
- Note: the mini chocolate bars pictured above were made using only dark chocolate, melted the same way in the Thermomix and poured over a silicone mould, which I had previously sprinkled with dessicated coconuts…