250g chocolate (dark or milk)
100g sugar (80g for me)
2 tsp baking powder
1 pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
Icing sugar (make it with Thermomix)
- Put the butterfly whisk in the Thermomix bowl, add the 2 eggs and sugar and whisk for 6 minutes, speed 3.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave (or in a bain-marie) for 30 secondes, then 10 sec at a time until just melted. Add the vanilla extract.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the Thermomix bowl and whisk 30 sec, speed 3.
- Remove the butterfly whisk and add the sieved flour, baking powder and salt to the mixture. Mix 30 sec, speed 3.5. Mix longer if necessary until all the flour is incorporated.
- Set aside in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven at 200C (180C for fan ovens).
- Put some icing sugar in a plate. Take out a good teaspoon of the chocolate dough and roll it between your two palms to form a ball.
- Roll the ball into the icing sugar on one side and put it (icing sugar face up) on a baking tray lined with a silicone sheet or baking parchment. Repeat the process with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let them cool down before taking them out of the tray.